How To Make Chicken in a Crock Pot Video

Chicken in a Crock Pot Program

Yum

Do you have little time, but still want a nutritious, delicious and easy meal everyone in your family will enjoy? Chicken in a Crock Pot only takes minutes to prepare and basically cooks itself. If you've never cooked a whole chicken, you have to try this method!

* Make sure to follow the recipe above as the recipe reflects a longer cooking time then the video!

Comments

1. Rowena Childs

May 21, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Crock pot chicken sounds good. Will make it soon.

2. Max

February 16, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Um, could you guys BE ANY CUTER? Love this!

February 18, 2013 at 12:29 pm

LOL thank you! :)

3. MHm

January 24, 2013 at 10:24 pm

So I’ m stumped by which crock pot to purchase. Ordinarily I am cooking for 1 adult and two small kids. My 4 qt is too small and now has cracked porcelain. The 7 qt all clad is way too big- any other recs?

• Allen

September 23, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Go with the bigger crock pot. I am cooking a whole chicken in the crock pot now for two of us and have loaded it up with cubed potatoes and carrots on top of the chicken. They roast up really well and it gives us food for my daughter to take to school and make her friends jealous.

January 25, 2013 at 11:45 am

Crock pots come in a wide range of sizes and functions! I absolutely love my All Clad 7 quart! If that’s too big then maybe go with a 5 or 6 quart. Amazon has tons of options!

4. Julie

March 20, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Love this recipe, but I think that the timing is not correct on the video. You said 2 and a half hours for a 5lb chicken, but it definitely takes 4 (which is written in the recipe on the website). I only saw the video and didn’t check the recipe, so my chicken was a few hours late to dinner. Just an FYI! Thanks for all the great recipes :)

March 21, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Sorry for the confusion! We had retested the recipe after we shot this and found that it took longer. I have added the change to the video as well. Thank you for your concern :)