So much fun!
I don't know what more I can say about this recipe. Plus, my husband says he can't take anymore of the HalloWEEn recipes. But I love them all and apparently so do my kids, because this Spider Web Pizza disappears faster than I can spin, I mean, make it!
Spider Web Pizza (Makes 4 Mini Pizzas)
- 1 Lb <a href=\"http://b12.ba4.myftpupload.com/2009/02/24/whole-wee-eat-pizza-dough/\">Weelicious whole wheat dough</a>
- 1 Cup <a href=\"http://b12.ba4.myftpupload.com/2010/04/22/wee-tapenade/\">Wee Tapenade</a>
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated or shredded
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. If using prepared dough, leave the dough on the counter until at room temperature.
3. Cut the dough into four equal pieces and using your hands, shape into individual pizza circles.
4. Place on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheet and cover each pizza with black olive tapenade.
5. Using the mozzarella cheese, create a “web” on top of the pizza (see picture above).
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes.