Spider Web Pizza

Spider Web Pizza

Yum

Spooky.
Silly.
So much fun!

I don't know what more I can say about this recipe. Plus, my husband says he can't take anymore of the HalloWEEn recipes. But I love them all and apparently so do my kids, because this Spider Web Pizza disappears faster than I can spin, I mean, make it!

Spider Web Pizza  (Makes 4 Mini Pizzas)

Spooky. Silly. So much fun! I don't know what more I can say about this recipe. Plus, my husband says he can't take anymore of the HalloWEEn recipes. But I love them all and apparently so do my kids, because this Spider Web Pizza disappears faster...

1. 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  2. 2. If using prepared dough, leave the dough on the counter until at room temperature.
  3. 3. Cut the dough into four equal pieces and using your hands, shape into individual pizza circles.
  4. 4. Place on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheet and cover each pizza with black olive tapenade.
  5. 5. Using the mozzarella cheese, create a “web” on top of the pizza (see picture above).
  6. 6. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Spider Web Pizza

Comments

1. Pingback: Reasons I wish my kid ate anything other than the boring stuff he eats | How to Build a Better Mother

2. Pingback: Spider Pizza |

3. AllieZirkle

November 15, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I thought this was a photo of a cinnamon roll :)

4. Weight Loss Workouts Expert

November 7, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Interesting post

There’s nothing like being lean. In today’s America, we really need toworkout occasionnaly and throw off our bad diet habits. It’s not that hard. You only have to stick to a diet program and keep going until you reach your objectives.

Thanks for sharing this with your readers.

5. Pingback: Stupendous Halloween Decorations « Daisy In Action

6. Kathryn Hutchison

October 27, 2010 at 11:45 am

Adorable! What a nice change of pace from usual tomato sauce pizza. :)

7. Miranda Merten

October 26, 2010 at 9:02 pm

That is too cute! I know my daughter would eat those right up, something about making food “fun”…

8. Maryea @ Happy Healthy Mama

October 26, 2010 at 8:37 pm

I was thinking the same thing as Jessica–this would be great with black beans! Might have to give it a whirl.

9. Jessica

October 26, 2010 at 5:17 pm

That looks good! I am making some black beans right now that I might sub for the tapenade this time.

10. Pingback: Reasons I wish my kid ate anything other than the boring stuff he eats | Adventures in Stroller Fitness