Raspberry Banana Puree Program

What little girl (or boy) wouldn't love pink baby food. This puree is packed with nutrition in every bite and has a sweet taste everyone will love whether eaten as is, on yogurt or even ice cream!

*Recipe coming Monday!

Comments

1. Pingback: Raspberry Ketones

2. Pingback: making baby food

3. Will Armstrong

February 3, 2011 at 8:03 pm

I have no words. You make a 2 ingredient recipe look so fun and delicious!

Love it!!!

4. Catherine M

January 30, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I made this yesterday for my 20 month old and he ate it up. Smelled great!

5. Dawn

January 29, 2011 at 11:27 pm

Looks yummy! I’m planning on making that this week to make my daughter’s yogurt flavoring for the week after looking at the ingredient list on organic baby flavored yogurts…

• Angel

February 3, 2014 at 11:23 pm

dearest geevers .you are a very smart SUPER SMart good dog big soul and there is nohnitg like team workthis trip you took leading her dear horse baja is of the highest orderhelping someone cross over your service ranks up therein the spiritual realms being a comfort to judy and to baja as they close this door and open a new one/path.the greatest gift of love is letting gobless judy to have let him go with such dignity.i am so sorry i have not yet been able to visit you and meet you all but it will come at the right time i will help out with the chores and also dance for you all. to thank you for loving and caring and building such a family for so many in need.let your wonderful judy know how i feel for her and her great act of kindness to her beloved horse. who now floats free no pain and sees all form abovewith joy and freedom..please give gifted an extra nuzzle from meand a big rub and scratch to you.lovemartita

6. Laura Degnan

January 29, 2011 at 9:17 am

Just fed this to my 12 month old. She’s sick and still ate it! My 4 year old and 3 year old loved it too!

7. Meghna

January 29, 2011 at 12:31 am

This looks so yum. I know my 2 year old would love it, but was wondering on your opinion for serving raspberries to infants. My son is 6 months. When could I serve this to him. I have seen conflicting advice for the age to start berries.

January 31, 2011 at 12:06 am

Unless you have allergies in your family, your baby should be fine trying berries. My daughter started eating raspberries around 9 months old.