Veggie Pancake Program

If your kids have an aversion to vegetables, let them try these Veggie Pancakes and watch them change their tune!

Comments

1. Pingback: recipes

2. SaraJacobs

November 21, 2011 at 11:27 am

just made this! my picky kids ate it up! i made some jam and put that on top. yum!

3. Quick and Easy Breakfast Recipes

November 15, 2011 at 10:02 pm

whoah this weblog is wonderful i love studying your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You understand, many persons are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly.

4. Theresa787

July 2, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Wow, these were incredible! We used whole wheat pastry flour instead of all-purpose flour. I’m always wary when substituting whole wheat for all-purpose, but this time I couldn’t taste the wheat at all. I should have made a double batch, because I wound up eating almost 1/4 of the batch with applesauce for dinner (sorry kids). Thank you again so much for another amazing recipe.

5. Natasha

June 28, 2011 at 11:49 am

My 16 month old son LOVED these. I added some shredded chicken into the batter for a little protein!

• Theresa787

July 2, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Great idea Natasha. I’ll try that next time.

6. Andrea

June 15, 2011 at 10:33 pm

I found your website while searching for recipes for a picky 18 month old. These were a HUGE hit with my kiddo- which is amazing since lately she only wants yogurt or cheese! Loved these!

7. Monika

June 15, 2011 at 9:18 pm

I made those today for dinner. I doubled the recipe thinking I will freeze most of it so I have a fast snack for my 2 year old. I ended up only putting 1 pancake in the freezer because my husband and myself ate them. My 2 year old who won’t eat any veggies loved them and after she ate hers she asked for some more. Great recipe, thank you!

• Monika

June 15, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Oh and I made them with whole whear flour.

8. Dauren

June 13, 2011 at 6:20 pm

This looks yummy! I just found you yesterday and I have already made your lettuce wraps, strawberry preserves, and the PB&J pop-tarts. I made my pop-tarts gluten-free and they turned out great! All of the recipes have been a huge hit! I am planning on trying out a few others later this week. I am so excited to try out the chicken curry and vegan mac!

9. memoona

June 12, 2011 at 2:39 pm

hi,

oh,i love it and u r great. thanks

10. Erica

June 11, 2011 at 11:03 am

*sigh* That used to work with my three year-old. Now she tries to pick around the shredded carrot. Would it work with pureed veggies?

11. jenna

June 10, 2011 at 7:18 am

what a wonderful recipe! these will be a nice change up for our summer lunches! :)