Raspberry Heart Tea Sandwiches

Raspberry Tea Sandwiches

If you've been following my School Lunch posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, then you know how much my family loves berries. We have at least two varieties of berries in our fridge at all times. So when Driscoll's asked me to come up with a school lunch featuring their delicious berries, I couldn't be more excited! I got so excited that I created a few berry recipes, even though they only wanted one. Check out the Driscoll's blog for the recipe you see pictured above, and don't forget to check back for more Weelicious berry recipes!

Comments

1. Pingback: The Courier » 5 Valentine School Lunch Ideas

2. Joannfrey

November 26, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Tks

3. EricPedrosa

September 5, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Love the new book!!!

4. Amy Kearns

September 3, 2013 at 6:22 am

I gave some instagram love

5. Tracy

September 3, 2013 at 12:13 am

My almost 4 year old loved this! He couldn’t get enough. We had on whole wheat english muffins.

6. Kimmerlee

August 31, 2013 at 5:55 pm

This looks like such a delicious recipe! Can’t wait to try it! You said that you created more than one berry-themed recipe: will you be posting the others?

September 3, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Yes! I have a few more that I’ll be sharing!

7. Maureen Gomez

August 30, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Looking forward to ordering your books!!

8. Tiffany

August 30, 2013 at 7:48 am

I love your blog and all of your recipes. However I am really new to being a cook lol and I was wondering if you could provide some help with a very useful grocery list. Too often I find myself purchasing many items for just one recipe and then what’s left spoils and its money down the drain. A grocery list post would be so so helpful

September 3, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Your grocery list will vary depending on what your family eats and loves! I do have a shopping list in my first cookbook Weelicious, and also a pantry staples list in my newest cookbook Weelicious Lunches! One thing you can do is when you go shopping for a recipe, try to find other recipes that use the same ingredients and cook it in the same week so you use everything up! :)

• Elizabeth

August 30, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Tiffany-
      Catherine has a great shopping list of must-have’s in_Weelicious_…if you have that book. It may be on her website too, but definitely check there. And if you don’t have the book, get it! It’s a fabulous place to start for new cooks. Good luck!