Top 5 reasons I love Everyday Thai Cooking:
1. I don't cook enough Thai cuisine and this book reminded me how easy it can be.
2. My kids marked over half the book's recipes that they want me to make.
3. The cookbook inspired me to add a few new flavorful ingredients to my pantry like fish sauce and hoison sauce.
4. The mango and prawn salad is one of the tastiest things I've made for brunch in weeks.
5. Katie Chin is an all around dynamic gal and she wrote an amazing book. So proud of you, my friend!
From Katie: When Catherine told me her son loves spice I knew he would love this recipe for Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce. It's super easy to make and older kids can help skewer the chicken. My toddler twins like to call them Thai tacos since you wrap the chicken up into lettuce leaves. I like to make this as a snack after soccer practice because it's loaded with lean protein and fun to eat. The spicy peanut sauce recipe calls for 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes so reduce the amount or omit altogether for young kids.
To enter, leave a comment below telling me your families favorite international cuisine. Good luck!
Prize: Three (3) lucky weelicious readers will receive a copy of Katie Chin's new cookbook Everyday Thai Cooking. I have not been compensated in any way. All views and opinions expressed are my own.
Duration: This giveaway will be open until Thursday, September 26th at 11:59pm.
Who Can Enter: Open to residents in the USA and Canada only.
How to Enter: Leave a comment below. For more chances to win, share this giveaway on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with the hashtag #WeeliciousGiveaways, and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so.
How Winner Will Be Chosen: The winner(s) will be chosen at random and will be notified via email. The winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Accompaniments: butter lettuce, cilantro