Raspberry Cream Chocolate Cookies Hearts for Valentine's Day VIDEO

Raspberry Cream Chocolate Cookies couldn't be any easier to make. They freeze beautifully so you can make the dough ahead of time, cut out the cookies and freeze them, then just bake when you're ready! The raspberry whipped cream comes together in minutes and is so light and fresh. It goes perfectly with the chocolate. Kenya and Chloe have been asking for these cookies daily. In fact, we're making a double batch to take to school for Kenya's birthday!

Comments

1. Sarah T

February 25, 2014 at 8:32 pm

We liked the heart cookies. We watch your videos all the time. Thanks

2. nancymar

February 16, 2014 at 5:48 pm

So easy. Thank you.

3. Sarah

February 13, 2014 at 2:37 pm

What could you do if you do not have a food processor? I just have a tiny one that wouldn’t hold this much

4. Laura Degnan

February 13, 2014 at 11:42 am

I just used up all of my white whole wheat flour for your red beet pancakes. Can I use regular white flour? Can I also use frozen raspberries instead of fresh? I made your red beet cookies too. We’re all pinked-out for Valentine’s Day tomorrow! Thanks Catherine.

• Catherine McCord

February 13, 2014 at 2:23 pm

You can use all purpose flour… but you might need to increase the amount of flour by just a touch. If the dough seems really wet or too soft, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until it’s a more firm consistency. Yes, you can use frozen raspberries. Defrost them first, and add 1/4 cup at first to see how it comes out. The frozen berries will be more wet so you might need to use less than the recipe calls for! :)

5. Lisa [With Style & Grace]

February 12, 2014 at 6:03 pm

these are the sweetest! as always, love your videos.

6. Ora

February 11, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I’m going to go to the grocery store and then try this. Happy Valentine’s Day! (love you cooking with Chloe)

7. Kate @ ¡Hola! Jalapeño

February 11, 2014 at 3:25 pm

Geez! So cute! Chloe is WAY too preoccupied with that whipped cream to care about Valentine’s Day. Ha! Hilarious.

8. jane maynard

February 11, 2014 at 1:47 pm

I need to use my food processor more, so cool!

9. Linda Tanaka