Vegetarian Baked Taquitos (12)
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, defrosted
- 1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 12 corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place the beans, corn, cheese, cumin, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place two corn tortillas at a time in between two sheets of damp paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds to loosen (this will prevent the tortillas from cracking when they are rolled).
4. With one tortilla in front of you place 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the side closest to you and roll it up.*
5. Place the taquitos seam-side down on a foil-lined cookie sheet, spray the tops lightly with cooking oil and bake for 25 minutes.
* If needed, use a toothpick to hold TAQUITO secure and remove it after baking.