Microwave S'mores Mug Cakes (makes 2 mugs)
- 4 tablespoons Butter, divided
- 1 graham cracker, crushed to crumbs
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 3 tablespoons Milk*
- 4 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- pinch Salt
- 4 large or 32 mini marshmallows
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in one of the mugs for 20 seconds or until melted. Add the graham crackers and stir to combine. Transfer half of the graham cracker crumbs into the second mug and press down into the bottoms of each mug.
3. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a bowl in a microwave for 20-30 seconds or until melted. Add milk and egg and whisk to combine.
4. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into the bowl and whisk until smooth.
5. Divide 1/4 of the batter into each mug, top with 8 mini marshmallows or 1 large marshmallow, top with remaining batter and finally 8 mini marshmallows or 1 large marshmallow.
6. Microwave the mugs for 1 minute to 1:15 watching towards the end to make sure they don’t overflow.