Grilled Pizza Roll Ups (makes 4 roll ups)
- 4 slices Sandwich Bread
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks or 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 4 pepperoni, diced optional
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Cut the crusts off the bread.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll out the pieces of bread until flat.
3. Place a cheese stick or 2 tablespoons of cheese on the edge of the bread closest to you and add the diced pepperoni if desired.
4 Tightly roll up the bread pressing the seam/end down to adhere.
5. Heat butter in a sauté pan over medium heat and cook the roll ups seam side down for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
6. Continue sautéing the rollups on each side until golden all over.
7. Cut each roll up into 4 “sushi rolls” and serve with marinara sauce.