Blood Orange Strawberry Beet Smoothie (makes 30 ounces, to serve 2-3)
Prep Time: 2 mins Cook Time: 2 mins
- 1 blood orange
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries ***
- 1 small beet + greens
- 3 tablespoons cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons bee pollen
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons yogurt or kefir (can be dairy free)
- 1 banana
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass, pop in a straw and you’re ready!