Ooey, Gooey, Yummy! These are the words that come to mind when I make these heavenly breakfast treats. These aren’t like those Mc-whatever sandwiches; filled with all sorts of unhealthy additives and saturated fats, these are the real deal, only much more fresh and healthy.
You could even wrap them up, roll over to the park and have the perfect picnic.
These wee-muffins only took me minutes to prepare, and we all salivated in the test kitchen when we took the first bite. I was a little wary about giving Kenya such a mountain of a
sandwich, so I cut it into bite size pieces for him. He and I sat out in our front yard (our version of a picnic) and he let out a big “mmm’s” bite after bite.
- Whisk the egg and milk in a bowl.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, cook canadian bacon 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a plate add 1 tsp of butter to the pan
- Cook the eggs for 2-3 minutes, forming the eggs into the shape of an omelette.
- With a knife, cut the omelette in half.
- Place cheese slices on top of each omelette in the pan and cover. Cook over low heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- Toast english muffin and spread with butter
- Place bacon, egg, & cheese in the English muffin and serve.