There are a handful of recipes that I’ve been making for years for my family but always forget to put on weelicious. What a shame because you definitely need to have this one in your arsenal. This unbelievably easy and flavor-packed salsa has so many uses. Made with fresh, sweet, ripe pineapple and mango, it’s the perfect accompaniment for grilled fish, chicken or even to eat straight out of the bowl like my kids and husband like to do!
Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 1 cup pineapple, peeled & diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- grilled or broiled fish (Tilapia, Halibut, Opah, etc)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and combine.
- Serve over fish or with tortilla chips.