I love a pretty gift. I love a homemade gift. I love an easy gift.
This Three Seed Brittle satisfies all three of those criteria and it will likely have the recipient of this addictively delicious gift thinking you're a sophisticated and experienced baker. But honestly, this recipe couldn't be any easier.
Most candy brittles are made with nuts, but this one is packed with a variety of seeds, turning this treat into something truly out of the ordinary. The seeds caramelize right in the sweet honey and brown rice syrup and transform into a sweet and crunchy holiday treat that's perfect to make and individually wrap up as a unique gift for that special teacher, mailman or hostess in your life. I bet you get such a good response in fact that you may decide to make it your signature holiday gift for years to come!
Three Seed Brittle ( makes 8-10 servings)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl stir the butter, brown rice syrup & honey to combine.
3. Add the seeds, stir to evenly coat, and spread in an even layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
5. Remove from oven, allow to cool and break into pieces.