You get home, haven't even begun to think about dinner and have about 15 minutes before your kids start melting down. Wait, isn't that every night?!
I hope you add this two cheese pesto pizza to your rotation. It's crazy easy to make and, as you can see from the picture above, it's served with love.
Photo by Maren Caruso
Two Cheese Pesto Pizza (4)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 whole wheat naan bread
- 1/4 cup pesto, <a href=\"http://b12.ba4.myftpupload.com/2011/01/05/basil-pesto/\">basil</a> or <a href=\"http://b12.ba4.myftpupload.com/2009/12/15/sun-dried-tomato-basil-pesto/\">sun dried tomato</a>
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Place the first 2 ingredients in a bowl and combine.
3. Spread 1 tbsp of pesto on each piece of naan bread and top with ¼ cup of the cheese blend.
4. Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.