Two Cheese Pesto Pizza

I hope you add this super simple recipe to your rotation. It's crazy easy to make and, as you can see from the picture above, it's served with love.

Two Cheese Pesto Pizza  (4)

You get home, haven't even begun to think about dinner and have about 15 minutes before your kids start melting down. Wait, isn't that every night?! I hope you add this super simple recipe to your rotation. It's crazy easy to make and, as you can see...

• 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
  • 4 whole wheat naan bread
  • 1/4 cup pesto, basil or sun dried tomato

1. 1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
  2. 2. Place the first 2 ingredients in a bowl and combine.
  3. 3. Spread 1 tbsp of pesto on each piece of naan bread and top with ¼ cup of the cheese blend.
  4. 4. Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Two Cheese Pesto Pizza

Comments

1. kkeifling

February 29, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Catherine, you are the BEST! This recipe is awesome. Super easy and delicious! Thank you so much for making my life easier with your simple, healthy and delicious recipes!!

2. Kristi

February 25, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Used garlic naan from T.J.’s. So easy & yummy. My husband (who can barely microwave food) made these for him and our 2 year old while I went to the movies the other night. They were a hit.

3. Jaclyn

February 23, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Was this your recipe in Parents? Can’t remember when that was — but I have been addicted to it ever since!!! Never had Naan before, but this (my) favorite — the kids ate it for the first time last night (they are super picky lately….finally willing to try the Naan, but still won’t touch anything green or tomato-y) ……it so good with the pesto!!

February 23, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Yes, this is the recipe I had in Parents! I’m glad you like it!

4. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips

February 23, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Mmmm, I love pesto on my pizza!!

5. lrr3284

February 23, 2012 at 1:37 pm

My son saw this and said “Mommy this is our lunch today but not in a heart shape because thats for a girl”
    Can not wait for lunch now!

6. Jill

February 23, 2012 at 1:23 pm

This looks awesome! They also have Naan bread at my local Kroger and Costco. Can’t wait to make this :D

7. Stefany

February 23, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I do this all the time with homemade marinara and either pita bread or tortillas… so everyone has their own personal pizza! Will have to try naan.

8. diane

February 23, 2012 at 11:55 am

whats Naan bread?

February 23, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Naan is a type of flatbread that is, thankfully, becoming more and more popular. You can find it at Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and even your local grocery probably will have it! You can also find it in different flavors. Yum!