Mango Banana Puree

Mango Banana Puree from Weelicious

When you've got one soft, ripe mango, one banana and one hungry baby, that's a perfect combination! Smooth and creamy, this Mango Banana Puree is an ideal first food for any little one. Your baby will be getting more than her fair share of Vitamins A, C and B6, dietary fiber, Potassium and more. With all these exciting facts, you don't need to be on the National Mango Board to know this puree will be a real winner!

We used this to freeze this recipe:

Mango Banana Puree  (Makes 8 Baby Food Servings)

• 1 mango, cut into chunks
  • 1 banana

1. 1. Place the mango and banana chunks in to a food processor.
  2. 2. Blend until smooth.
Mango Banana Puree

Comments

1. John Carter

February 12, 2014 at 11:41 pm

My son eats nothing, I also kept a maid for him, I hired it from svnanny.ae

2. Danielle

July 31, 2013 at 9:04 am

Are your recipes ok for 6 month olds? I’m trying to find recipes that my son will like so far he doesn’t like anything Iv given him which has been bananas cereal and apple sauce I rather not feed him store bought baby food but I dnt wana keep feeding him stuff that he doesn’t like if I’m jus doin it wrong

July 31, 2013 at 2:17 pm

yes they are! Make sure you’re waiting three days between offering new foods, though, to watch out for allergies!

3. Paula Helmlinger

July 11, 2013 at 8:03 pm

My granddaughter just turned 8 months old. Sometimes the baby food that I make is too thick so I add a little bit of formula and if its too thin I add some baby cereal.

Is this the right thing to do?

July 12, 2013 at 11:32 am

That is exactly right!

4. Wisdom Teeth Removal Cost

November 8, 2011 at 11:00 am

I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test once more right here regularly. I am somewhat sure I will be told many new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

5. Bren

August 5, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Would it be okay to puree homemade Mac n cheese with Velveeta for baby?

• Marilu

February 4, 2014 at 8:19 am

These topics are so connisufg but this helped me get the job done.

6. Bren

August 5, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Would it be okay to puree homemade Mac n cheese with Velveeta for baby?

7. Bren

August 5, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Do cooked foods need to be cooled before freezing?

8. Pingback: Greening Baby | APUS - Sustainability

9. Brandi

August 22, 2010 at 1:29 am

I sometimes add papaya to mango and banana. Turns it into a tropical fruit puree. Even though my son is 2 now, I was thinking I should make some purees again to put on top of yogurt, cottage cheese and pancakes, or for smoothies.

10. Peggy

August 17, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Will the bananas become brown in the puree? When I made banana smoothie a long time ago, the banana discolored and the whole smoothie looked unappetizing. Any tips for this?

August 18, 2010 at 5:10 pm

The top layer will turn brown after a day in the fridge, you just need to scrape it off. You can also freeze it.

August 18, 2010 at 5:10 pm

You can freeze it, the top layer will turn brown after a day in the fridge. You just need to scrape it off and serve the rest :)

11. Ashley

August 17, 2010 at 9:56 am

Tyler just had this for breakfast! He loves it! And yes, it can be frozen. He had two ice cubes worth today.

12. Amy

August 17, 2010 at 6:45 am

This sounds great. Can it be frozen?