Super simple and sweet. Chloe is addicted to this Butternut Squash Puree. It’s also a great thing to keep on hand to mix into other purees.
Butternut Squash was one of Chloe’s first foods. It was honestly a tough choice trying to decide which fruit or vegetable we would choose for her first food. Butternut squash is in season and all over the farmer’s market, so that’s what we chose. This video is the first bite she ever took, so it’s extra special that we captured it!
Smooth, creamy and easy for baby to get down. This is a must for all babies. Packed with Beta-Carotene to help with babies skin and vision while also giving a boost of antioxidant qualities.
Butternut Squash Puree
- 1 butternut squash
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half from top to bottom and remove seeds.
- Place both sides of squash on a cookie sheet covered with foil (for easier cleanup).
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes.
- With a spoon, scrape out soft pulp into a food preocessor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Cool and serve.
- To Freeze: Place in Baby Cubes and freeze up to 3 months.