Pink Milk- a little girl's dream for Valentine's Day!

From the second Chloe read about Lola wanting 'pink milk" in 'I Am Not Sleepy and I Will Not Go To Bed', she had to have it. Instead of buying the strawberry milk in the carton packed with a bunch of sugary ingredients, we decided to make our own. Fresh, creamy and super easy to whip up in seconds!

If you're having any issues with the above link, check the video out on YouTube!

* Recipe coming Tuesday!

Comments

1. Ashwin

February 2, 2014 at 10:36 pm

I could say that leadership dopnleeevmt is a process. It takes time to acquire the skills in becoming an effective leader. By gradually educating individuals on how to become leaders, they themselves will be able to discover their own capabilities. This program provides a gateway towards achieving success in the company.

2. Michelle

February 20, 2012 at 9:35 am

Really sweet to watch you two interacting and love your recipes. You’re my go to site for all things delicious and nutritious. Thanks for making meal prep easy and fun.

3. Megan

February 13, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Just made this with almond milk, very yummy! Thanks!

4. Christina

February 13, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Thank you for this recipe! My kids love Charlie and Lola as well, so they always want pink milk. I tried and tried to make it with fresh strawberries and it just wasn’t what they wanted. Why did I never think to try the frozen ones? This is a new favorite drink for everyone at our house.
    P.S. The video worked for me.

5. Jill

February 12, 2012 at 10:48 pm

I watched most of the video, but i thought you would want to know that i had to watch a pretty scary and violent advertisement before viewing the video. I know many of us watch these videos with our kids and probably don’t want them seeing that.

6. Cyndi

February 12, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I somehow stumbled across your website last week. I’ve already made four items (pink milk, animal crackers, sea salt chocolate chip cookies, and banana muffins). All four were a big hit with my two-year-old–and everyone else we shared with. I’m so loving your site; this is rare for me as most recipes I don’t repeat. Thanks for sharing!

7. Shannon

February 11, 2012 at 10:43 am

Video won’t work for me, either – plays a commercial, a couple of seconds of the video and then another commercial.

8. Anne

February 10, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I was just looking for a “pink milk” recipe last night! We’re going to make this tomorrow. Any chance you have a St. Patrick’s Day treat up your sleeve? I loved Shamrock Shakes from McDonalds as a child, but I’m not wild about letting my little one have one of those. A Weelicious version would be great!

• Rachel

February 11, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Look up her avacodo banana shake… St. Patty’s treat for sure. :)

9. CJ

February 10, 2012 at 4:03 pm

The video wasn’t working for me at all on the website, through my phone, or on the iPhone app. I saw it just fine on my computer. Great use of everyday, healthy ingredients! Thank you.

10. Katie Trumbauer

February 10, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I couldn’t see it either, I got 2 seconds, and then it cut to commercial.

11. Erika

February 10, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I got about 2 minutes into the video and then all of a sudden it stopped to show a commercial. But I got the gist of it. Thanks!

12. Dee

February 10, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I am having the same problems with the video. Could you post the recipe? Thanks. My daughter LOVES Charlie and Lola books. She doesn’t like the fake pink milk from the carton either. I usually make her strawberry smoothies.

13. Maggie

February 10, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I’ve tried several times here and on facebook to get the video to play and it won’t work for me either. I get the first commercial, the brief intro, and then it cuts off to another commercial.

14. Michelle

February 10, 2012 at 12:35 pm

No video her either, it just buffers indefinitely.

• Michelle

February 10, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Now just plays for a couple of seconds and goes to a advertisement. (feel free to delete this post after the problem is resolved) :)

15. Regina

February 10, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Thanks so much for this recipe! Our 4yo just recently decided she will *only* drink strawberry milk, and I was turning a blind eye to the nasty ingredients (incl red dye & hfcs) in order to encourage to keep drinking her (usually organic) milk. This was just what I needed to take away that guilt :)

16. Heather

February 10, 2012 at 12:01 pm

This video is adorable! And the recipe looks great, we will try it for sure.

17. catherine

February 10, 2012 at 10:49 am

I got the video to work, no problems :)

18. Melissa B

February 10, 2012 at 10:37 am

We don’t do juice so this will be great on those random days to have a “sweet” drink!! Thanks so much for all you do and helping me be more creative cook as well as a healthy family!

19. Monette

February 10, 2012 at 9:16 am

She put 1c. milk,3/4 c. frozen strawberries,defrosted and agave or sugar to sweetened it then blend all of them in a blender! :)

• Shannon

February 10, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Monette,
      Thanks for posting. It sounds easy peasy! I’m going to make it tomorrow morning.:-)
      Thanks, Catherine, for another great, simple recipe!

20. Monette

February 10, 2012 at 9:10 am

Mine work just fine!

21. Bethany

February 10, 2012 at 9:03 am

Same here, I’d love to learn about pink milk but couldn’t get the video to work so I looked for the recipe but couldn’t get to that either.

February 10, 2012 at 10:48 am

Hmm.. So weird you couldn’t get the video to work. Have you tried upgrading your software? Sometimes that helps!

22. Maryea @ Happy Healthy Mama

February 10, 2012 at 8:40 am

Sounds fun! I couldn’t get the video to work, though, it just kept playing advertisements.

• Cristy