Today I met a weelicious mom with two beautiful 15 month-old twin boys. She is fairly new to the site and asked me to recommend some past weelicious recipes that her kids might enjoy. Baby Frittatas were the first thing that came to mind. We’re observing President’s Day at my house, but since I was inspired today, I thought I’d post this “oldie” but goodie. Enjoy the holiday and eat well!
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablesoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup asparagus, diced
- 3 sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil and diced
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
- Spray or grease mini muffin tins with oil or butter.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together. Add the cheese, tomatoes and
- Add a heaping tablespoon of egg/vegetable mixture to each muffin cup.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Cool and serve.