Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup caesar dressing (recipes linked in notes)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce shredded
- kosher salt to taste
- 4 spinach wraps
- Place the first 3 ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place 1/2 of the mixture on the spinach wrap and top with 1/2 of the lettuce.
- Wrap the sandwich, cut in half and serve.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @Weelicious or tag #weelicious!
[…] up your Caesar Salad to make dinner a hands-on dining experience to get kids more interested. A Chicken Caesar Wrap will be an unexpected surprise in your childs lunchbox […]
Comments are closed.