Ham & Cheese Crepes

I'm still exhausted from a busy, food-filled weekend, which included eating a ton of baked ham, veggies and cheddar-rich Mac n' Cheese. It feels like we have enough leftovers to take us into the New Year, so the recipe I'm posting today is exactly what my family will be eating a lot of for the next few days! Hope you're recovering from your holiday weekend and enjoying time with your loved ones.

Ham & Cheese Crepes  (Makes 14 Crepes)

1. 1. Place the crepe in a dry saute pan over low to medium heat.
  2. 2. Place about 2 tbsps of ham and cheese (1 tbsp of each) on one half of the crepe. Fold the other half of the crepe over the ham and cheese and heat for 1 minute until the cheese melts.
  3. 3. Fold the crepe in half again, making a triangle and serve.
  4. *This recipe makes 14 crepes. I like to use 1/2 for the sandwiches and freeze the others. Place a piece of parchment between each crepe to prevent sticking and put the stack into a large Ziploc freezer bag.
Ham & Cheese Crepes

Comments

1. Amber

May 8, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Just made these for dinner tonight and they are amazingly good my little one who went from eating everything to being super picky devoured one all up fast! Now let’s see if she will eat the breakfast ones I will make tomorrow with the left overs!? :)

2. Pingback: Baby Toddler Food (18+ mo) June 2012 Menu | OAMC from Once A Month Mom

3. Emily Flippin Maruna

June 6, 2011 at 6:09 pm

This looks super yummy! I’ve listed it in a lunch post on my blog, The Handmade Experiment. http://emilyflippinmaruna.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/must-make-monday-lets-do-lunch/

Thanks!

4. Pingback: Must Make Monday – Let’s Do Lunch | The Handmade Experiment

5. Eva Smith

December 30, 2010 at 10:06 pm

Fantastic crepe recipe! My whole family devoured them!

6. Amber

December 30, 2010 at 12:45 pm

These were great! Maverick (my 18 month old) LOVED them and was asking for seconds before I was even done cooking!

7. Danielle

December 29, 2010 at 9:01 pm

My 20 month old LOVED this recipe. I added green peppers and a little bit of ketchup to his and he gobbled them right up.

8. Cecily

December 29, 2010 at 9:29 am

I absolutly LOVED these, and so did both of my kidlets!! The only two things I will do next time is: 1) Chop the ham so it’s easier for the baby (she is one and only has 2 teeth) to eat. And 2) is cool the on a cooling rack. Everything else is AMAZING!!

9. Danielle

December 28, 2010 at 5:22 pm

This is awesome since I too have a lot of leftover ham from the holidays!

10. Adriana

December 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Do you have a recipe for the crepes themselves?

• Adriana

December 27, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Never mind…I see it…mommy brain! : )

• Laura

December 30, 2010 at 10:16 pm

I must have Mommy brain bad because I don’t see the crepe recipe! Where is it???

• Andrea

January 1, 2011 at 5:35 pm

Type the word “crepes” on the weelicious search box located on the top right corner of this page and it will come out for you. Enjoy! :)