I'm still exhausted from a busy, food-filled weekend, which included eating a ton of baked ham, veggies and cheddar-rich Mac n' Cheese. It feels like we have enough leftovers to take us into the New Year, so the recipe I'm posting today is exactly what my family will be eating a lot of for the next few days! Hope you're recovering from your holiday weekend and enjoying time with your loved ones.
Ham & Cheese Crepes (Makes 14 Crepes)
- <a href=\"http://b12.ba4.myftpupload.com/2008/11/03/crepes/\">Weelicious Crepe Recipe</a>
- 1 Cup Ham, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
1. Place the crepe in a dry saute pan over low to medium heat.
2. Place about 2 tbsps of ham and cheese (1 tbsp of each) on one half of the crepe. Fold the other half of the crepe over the ham and cheese and heat for 1 minute until the cheese melts.
3. Fold the crepe in half again, making a triangle and serve.
*This recipe makes 14 crepes. I like to use 1/2 for the sandwiches and freeze the others. Place a piece of parchment between each crepe to prevent sticking and put the stack into a large Ziploc freezer bag.