How to Make Whole Wheat Cheddar Crackers Video

Making homemade Whole Wheat Cheese Crackers is so much easier and faster then you would think and this video will show you how! You can whip them up and even freeze a bunch so you have them around all the time!

Comments

1. Katrina

February 3, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Have to love sons, lol. I’m expecting my 3rd and I stumbled across your videos for baby food. I’m not only excited to try homemade baby food for the first time, but, I’m beyond thrilled to find healthier recipes for my older kiddos, such as this and the veggie nuggets…they are so picky but I think I can trick them into eating better. Thank you so much for sharing. I think you’re awesome!

2. Ruth

August 23, 2012 at 7:48 am

These were SO YUMMY warm from the oven, but surprising blah the following day. :( Will definitely make again, and cut into sticks, to serve along with soup or chili in place of biscuits. Loved how quick and easy the dough came together.

3. Michele

April 10, 2012 at 10:00 am

Loving this blog and planning to try so many of these recipes for my toddler. What is on your baking sheets? I have seen those on the Food Network recently, but can’t figure out what they are!

4. Sheri

April 4, 2012 at 12:41 pm

So sad, love your recipes and videos, but couldn’t watch this one, due to some copyright issues with the music in the video. Hate what is happening on German youtube atm :(

5. Babies 411

March 12, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Catherine,

This look DELICIOUS! Quick question: can you use Quinoa flour for this recipe?

Thanks,
    Diba :-)

March 13, 2012 at 11:52 am

You could use Quinoa Flour. When using Quinoa flour I usually only sub half of my whole wheat flour for quinoa. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out!

6. Leah

March 10, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I assume you can use any flour correct? All I have is White Organic Flour.

• Leah

March 10, 2012 at 5:07 pm

These turned out AMAZING. Even with the Organic Flour. Our whole family is enjoying them!

7. Julie

March 9, 2012 at 5:58 pm

These are a great snack. My two year old loved them, but my three and half year didn’t care for them. (I think he was full of the mac, chicken & cheese bites he had at lunch.) I was a little concerned at first when the dough didn’t ball up in the food processor, but when I took it out it was clearly ready to be rolled.
    I went to a cooking store and let the kids pick out their cookie cutter: one ginger bread man, one train and I picked a dinosaur. We all had fun making them.
    Thank you so much for this recipe. I plan to share some with the kids. ;)

8. Natasha

March 8, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Do you think these would work with rice cheddar cheese? My son is dairy free. Or could you even omit cheese?

9. Bronwyn

March 8, 2012 at 2:52 pm

I did not catch the amount of flour in the recipe? Can someone tell me!

10. anne

March 7, 2012 at 8:56 pm

hi dear, i don have a food processor. can i use a blender instead? thanks

March 8, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Unfortunately the cheese gets stuck below the blades in the blender so that is not the ideal tool for this recipe. I have heard other readers say they mix by hand with great results!

11. Aprille

March 7, 2012 at 5:55 pm

What food processor do you use/recommend? Does yours slice or grate zucchini also?

12. Cassandra Neale

March 7, 2012 at 4:25 pm

My 4.5 year old LOVES these and he is super picky. I got the mini cookie cutters on Amazon and he helps do the shapes. Thank you very much for the recipe.

13. Cheryl

March 7, 2012 at 1:28 pm

This looks awesome to make for the kids. Can the dough be colored? I am doing a green theme next week for my daughters kindergarten class and thought this would be a healthy and fun snack

March 7, 2012 at 2:37 pm

You can try! Let me know your results.

14. Christine

March 7, 2012 at 10:50 am

YUM! Can’t wait to try these! Question – Can I sub whole wheat pastry flour for the ww flour? That’s all I have in the house right now…

March 7, 2012 at 2:37 pm

I say give it a try. Let me know how you like them!

15. dmn

March 7, 2012 at 10:11 am

mine are baking in the oven right now! love these!