I have tons of friends who have been slimming down following a KETOGENIC lifestyle. Have you been eating keto or know anyone who’s into it? Share this lunch with them! It’s all about high-fat, protein and low-carbs to force the body to burn fats rather than carbs.
Here’s what you’ll find inside this Keto School Lunch
Smoked Salmon Wrap
Have you tried the keto diet? What are your favorite keto recipes?!
Keto School Lunch + Brownie Bombs
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 date, chopped, optional
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, coconut oil, and cocoa powder until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. If you need more sweetness, add 1 finely chopped date along with the chocolate chips.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to make balls. Place on a parchment or Silpat-lined baking sheet and freeze for 20 minutes or overnight.