Banana Dog Bites Program - Weelicious

Banana Dog Bites Program

Yum

Tired of the making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday? You have to try these Banana Dog Bites. So easy, so much fun and SO delicious!!

Comments

1. Damaris Ramos

February 25, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Hola:
    Ihope you & the family are fine!! sorry about my english is not that good, well I got 3 girls, beautiful girls, well the big one is 4, and she just star school (pre-school) and I’ just to be skinny but not that much but after I got them I win a lot, so I want to do something different for my big girls so she eat healthy and don’t be like me, my husband is from Vietnam but he eat healthy but most of the time they are with me, so I don’t know how but I find you I you help me alot, she eat everything and the one that is 3 too, the baby5month I’m making her food no more gerber of beech nut, everything is home made. Even me, I’m changing my way to eat, I begging diet beause you teach me home made better that takeout food. i love you, you HELP ME a lot, next thing I’m going to do is buy your book, Thank you & God bless you & your wonderfull family

2. ANN NGUYEN

February 3, 2013 at 1:03 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR COOKING!!!!!

3. GraceE

January 30, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I love these!!! They are so easy to make and are delicious! Thank you for this recipe.

4. heather

December 12, 2012 at 2:17 pm

thanks for the great recipes – especially the g-free ones!

5. seyma

October 17, 2012 at 6:39 am

really good idea……..will the banana not go brown by lunchtime?

October 17, 2012 at 11:48 am

I don’t have a problem with it turning brown! You can add a little lemon or lime juice to it if you’re worried about that.

6. Kate

September 20, 2012 at 2:35 am

Hello What Are The Ingridients of making this? cause i want to do this

7. Ellen

April 16, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I nmade this as a snack for my 13 month old and he LOVED it. What a great new way to serve bananas. Yum!

8. Nichole

March 6, 2011 at 11:14 pm

I’ve tried these before, but by the time my kids pulled them out for lunch, they were really slimy and the bananas got brown and mushy. Needless to say, they didn’t touch them:( How can I prevent this from happening in the future? I guess if there’s no solution, it’s a good option to serve on weekends:)

March 8, 2011 at 3:17 pm

You can always rub some lemon jjuice on the cut bananas so they don’t turn brown :)

9. Lauren

March 5, 2011 at 11:19 am

Mmmmmm! Nice twist on an old fave.

• Natalya

February 2, 2014 at 10:23 pm

My hubby and I were just talking about this today. I boghut a food dehydrator at a garage sale today for $2 and now I’m starting to think maybe I shouldn’t have. We used to watch Good Eats with Alton Brown. This is about 1.5 years ago when we still had cable. What he does was just have a racks full of fruits and then turn on a fan that blows on the fruit this was all done inside. This is a great idea too. Thanks for sharing!

10. Melissa

March 5, 2011 at 12:13 am

I was craving something sweet the other day and I thought about your banana dog bites, but instead of the peanut butter I put a little Nutella and it was DELICIOUS!!! A great desert! I think I’m keeping this one for myself and not sharing it with my kiddos :)

11. Kristin

March 4, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Love the banana dog bites!! What a simple & great idea!! My kids were getting bored with pb&j and even cream cheese & jelly. I even tried diffrent jellies. My kids love the banana dogs but I think I love them more! :)