As much as my kids love choosing their favorite fruits and vegetables for their morning smoothies, sometimes my Chloe just needs her chocolate fix! Who can blame her?! The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is classic, and this smoothie is like drinking a healthy peanut butter cup - it is that good!
Throw all the ingredients into your favorite blender, and enjoy this chocolate treat. It's like having dessert for breakfast! No guilt here, with the natural sweetness of dates plus the nutrition benefits of kefir and hemp seeds, this chocolate peanut butter smoothie will help you start your day right, in the most delicious way!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 banana, frozen in chunks
- 2 dates
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons kefir
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- handful Ice
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass, pop in a straw and you’re ready!