Banana dog bites have been one of the most popular recipes on Weelicious for 7 years! They’re insanely kid friendly and make a perfect addition to the lunchbox. I wanted to make something just as delicious, but even more school lunch friendly for those with allergies or nut-free schools. Strawberry SunButter Bites are exactly what I was looking for! Add these tasty little bites to school lunch if you want the lunchbox to come home empty.
Strawberry SunButter Bites
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4-6 tablespoons SunButter
- 10 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread each with 2-3 tablespoons sunbutter.
- Divide the strawberries between the wraps and tightly roll up pressing the edge of the tortilla with sunbutter to adhere.
- Place the wrap seam side down on a cutting board and cut into 1 inch wheels.