Banana dog bites have been one of the most popular recipes on Weelicious for 7 years! They’re insanely kid friendly and make a perfect addition to the lunchbox. I wanted to make something just as delicious, but even more school lunch friendly for those with allergies or nut-free schools. Strawberry SunButter Bites are exactly what I was looking for! Add these tasty little bites to school lunch if you want the lunchbox to come home empty.
Strawberry SunButter Bites
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 4-6 tablespoons SunButter
- 10 strawberries, thinly sliced
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread each with 2-3 tablespoons sunbutter.
- Divide the strawberries between the wraps and tightly roll up pressing the edge of the tortilla with sunbutter to adhere.
- Place the wrap seam side down on a cutting board and cut into 1 inch wheels.
Is it the creamy sunbutter?
Can you recommend a sun butter that actually tastes good and has the right consistency? We haven’t been able to find one the kids will eat.
Could you please tell me the Yield(number of servings) and breakdown of grains/fruits, meat alternates?
Well I have look everywhere to find the SunButter recipe or how it is made. Where is the receipe?