24 20662

Breakfast Quesadilla Program

Looking to really wow your kids with breakfast in the morning with simple ingredients that you've already got in the fridge? Breakfast Quesadilla's will become a everyday recipe in your repertoire after watching this video!

Comments

1. Poonam

September 25, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Inbox me recipe

2. Ian Sitler

May 4, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Sounds good

3. wendy row

January 27, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Wonderful!

4. Annete H.

December 12, 2013 at 11:52 am

Thank you for the video, I will never make a quesadilla the same way ever again!! I love the tips you offer,

5. Sue Damasco

September 5, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Love this website!

6. Pingback: breakfast quesadillas | Tập Nấu Ăn

7. Kat

July 30, 2012 at 1:00 am

I just found this and Love it!! Great ideas!! Also I agree about the hair suggestion, it is unappetizing watching you make an amazing meal, but touch your hair in the process. Hair ties I might suggest..

8. Country Fun

November 9, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Had Pinned from RecipeGirl and saw her link here, so came to see the video.
    I made up for lunch for my childcare. Added in some chopped up left-over baked ham. The children enjoyed so much there was none left for me to have. Will be making again.

9. Manu

September 1, 2011 at 5:16 pm

This is cool .. Just a query … dont we need to add any salt / pepper in egg while cooking ?

10. Pingback: Breakfast Quesadillas | RecipeGirl.com

11. Sarah

October 4, 2010 at 11:40 am

Oh my goodness! Thank you for this delicious breakfast. Not only is it easy but its cheap… I just made it for my picky 14 month old and she ate a ton! Thank you so much!

12. Kelly

September 28, 2010 at 12:58 pm

I’m new to weelicious and this was the first recipe I tried. I’ve made it 3 times in the last week – absolutely love this! Love the idea of something healthy and portable that I can prepare quickly. I also like that I can refrigerate any leftovers and my daughter and I can eat cold for lunch or a snack – just as good. Look forward to trying more recipes! Thank you!

13. Tanya

September 22, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Gonna cook it up tomorrow :) I’ll add tons of spinach to it too to make it a complete meal.
    Thank you so much for this cool idea!

14. Karen

September 16, 2010 at 8:56 am

You are a genius! I made this this morning and my 14month old and myself loved it!! I love watching your videos, it really helps me and inspires me to try more things and to not be afraid of cooking. I’ve been a fan of yours since I was pregnant and I saw you on “The Doctors”. Keep doing what you do, because people like me need you!:)

15. Brandi

September 13, 2010 at 12:32 am

Catherine, don’t worry about it one bit! I’ve been bothered by the hair comment since it was posted.

Alana, your being, for lack of a better word, obsessive. Catherine didn’t “swish her hair” any more than any TV chef out there. And unless your head is shaved you can’t tell me that you’ve never had your hair down while cooking in your kitchen for your family.

Catherine, you are beautiful, poised, and as always so creative! Love your steaming it all together trick. Must try soon. You are a huge help to me in encouraging the growth of my own little foodie and I thank you! Can’t wait for the iPhone app, cookbook, show… you do it, I’ll support it!

• Alana

September 13, 2010 at 4:46 pm

No, I’m about the least obsessive person out there, haha. I’ve just noticed how her hair is pretty much straight down over the food, and it’s not very hygienic. No, a hair net is obviously not necessary, maybe just a bit more concern over where her hair is hanging.
      No offense was meant, Catherine, just a comment.
      Thanks :)
      Alana

September 13, 2010 at 12:41 am

Thank you for the sweet words!!!

• Holly N.

September 13, 2010 at 10:22 am

I totally agree! I would so TiVo your show when you get one. Thank you for keeping it simple but healthy!

16. Sara

September 11, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Catherine,

You probably don’t remember me, but you babysat for me and my sister a loooong time ago! I just had a baby (Will), and was exploring sites that would help me make healthy, delicious baby food when I came across your amazing website. I was shocked that it was you! I LOVE your website and am so grateful for all of the helpful advice and ideas you provide for moms like me. Thank you for all that do on here–this has already been marked as one of my “favorites”!

All the best to you and your beautiful children,
    Sara Hume (from Louisville)

September 13, 2010 at 12:20 am

Hi Sara,
      Of course I remember you! And now I feel really old that you have a baby too :) Congratulations!!! Please say hi to your parents for me. So happy you found weelicious too!!

17. Alana

September 11, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Love this recipe! Can’t wait to try it :) A suggestion: having you swish your hair over the food makes it way less appetizing :P

September 13, 2010 at 12:18 am

Maybe I should wear a hair net next time :)

18. Gwenn

September 11, 2010 at 4:40 pm

I’ve made these before but this method makes them much less messy. My 16 mo old ate 2 pieces. My 6 year old son is obsessed with Weelicious! He loves to look at Kenya’s school lunches and watching the programs. Can’t get a better obsession!

19. Tracey

September 11, 2010 at 8:30 am

A miracle has occured! Saturday morning, we watched the Breakfast Quesadilla program and I decided to give them a try. I made small ones using white corn tortillas, egg, fiesta blend cheese and some bacon…all things I had left over from other recipes. My son, who believes Cheetos should be a part of every meal, ate the quesadilla and loved it! I am in shock!!