Nothing excites me more then getting to share two things in one_ Middle Eastern-Ish One Sheet Chicken Dinner and Dinner Solved Giveaway!
This recipe was a revelation to me. How I haven't cooked an entire meal on one sheet pan is beyond me. Talk about easy! Toss everything on a cookie sheet with some olive oil and spices, mix it up and roast until nice and crispy. Even better was having Kenya and Chloe strategically place all of the vegetables around the chicken in a "pretty pattern" as Chloe called it.
The second part is sharing the Dinner Solved cookbook. My dear friend, Katie Workman, created this bible for families showing you how to turn one recipe into two ideas or more. Every recipe is better than the one before and the food photography is just like what you will be cooking in your kitchen. Even if you're an occasional cook, you can pull these recipes off!
Katie is offering three lucky Weelicious readers a chance to own Dinner Solved! Just tell me the name of your favorite dinner time recipe in the comments below for a change to win. Good luck!
Prize_ Three (3) lucky Weelicious readers will receive a copy of the Dinner Solved cookbook. I have not been compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Duration_ This giveaway will be open until Thursday, November 5th at 11_59pm.
How To Enter_ Leave a comment below. For more chances to win, share this giveaway on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Google+ with the hashtag #WeeliciousGiveaways, and leave a separate comment for each letting me know you've done so.
Who Can Enter_ Open to residents in the U.S. and Canada.
How Winner Will Be Chosen_ The winner(s) will be chosen at random and will be notified via email. The winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Middle Eastern-Ish One-Sheet Chicken Dinner + Dinner Solved Giveaway! (serves 4 )
- 1 tablespoon harissa spice blender (or your favorite, see notes)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds skin-on, bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes, washed, and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 425F.
2. Sprinkle the spice blend all over the chicken breasts, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and use your hands to rub into the chicken. Place the chicken on 1 large baking sheet (or 2 standard sized baking sheets).
3. Toss the potatoes and broccoli with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt and add them to the baking sheet all around the chicken breasts.
4. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are tender, about 40-45 minutes.
5. Serve each plate with a wedge of lemon for drizzling.
Note: Use your favorite spice blend such as Herbs de Provence, Italian Herbs, Cajon Seasonings, etc in place of the Harissa Spice Blend.