Prescribe Balance, a Prescribe Nutrition program has become a trusted Weelicious resource. Whether you're concerned about low energy, your hormones feeling a little off, digestive woes are just the need to feed your body a little better - this program is for you! I've seen these two nutritionist mom's in action. They inspire you to be and feel the best you possible! The best part is they're offering this delectable Berry Coconut Crisps + 25% off Prescribe Balance! Since I'm on a restricted diet due to Gemma's food allergies and Im nursing, I will be enjoying this dessert which is gluten, dairy and soy free with no refined sugars.
This year Prescribe Balance starts on Mother's Day. What better way to treat yourself than a gift of better health. Our friends at Prescribe Nutrition have offered Weelicious followers an additional 25% off the program. That's 20 days of recipes (like these Berry Coconut Crisps), resources, expert support and a community of individuals with the same goals. Check out the video at the top of this page to see more on how their programs work. Use the code WEEMOMS for this special offer.
If you follow the program I would love to hear in the comments below how it's making you feel and what has helped most so you can support other moms too!
Berry Coconut Crisps + 25% off Prescribe Balance! (serves 4 )
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil or spray
- 12 ounces frozen organic mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Coat 4 6-ounce ramekins with the oil (you can also use an 8x8inch loaf pan).
2. In a large bowl, combine the berries, tapioca flour, and 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Stir until the tapioca flour dissolves, the divide the filling evenly into each ramekin.
3. Place the walnuts in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped, almost resembling flour. Add the shredded coconut and remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and pulse until the mixture begins to stick together.
4. Top each ramekin with about 1/4 cup of the topping, pressing down lightly to create a slight mound.
5. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, loosely cover with foil, and bake an additional 8 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.