How excited will your kids be when they come into the kitchen for breakfast and you present them with a Banana Split?! Beyond, right? This breakfast has all the flavors of this classic dessert, but it’s way more healthy and a perfect way to start your day!
Greek yogurt, fresh berries, crunchy granola, and any of your other favorite toppings piled high on top of a banana. This breakfast has it all: majorly fun appeal, protein, antioxidants, tons of nutrients, and you totally get to pretend like you’re having dessert for breakfast!
I love the crunch of homemade granola with this banana split breakfast, but you could absolutely use chopped nuts or seeds instead, or in addition.
What are your favorite banana split toppings?!
Banana Split Breakfast
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- fresh berries
- honey or agave, optional
- hemp seeds, optional
- bee pollen, optional
- chocolate chips, optional
- chia or hemp seeds, optional
- unsweetened shredded coconut, optional
- cinnamon or nutmeg, optional
- peanut butter, optional
- 1.Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and place in a bowl.
- Use an ice cream scooper to make yogurt “ice cream” scoops on top of the bananas.
- Top with berries, granola, and any optional toppings.