Graham Cracker Program

If you've never baked cookies with your kids, this is a perfect starter recipe. The best part is that there's no eggs in this Graham Cracker recipe dough, so you can let your kids roll, cut out shapes and enjoy a taste of the dough AND the final baked product!

Comments

1. Audrey

February 5, 2014 at 2:40 am

Please add me to your mailing list. Would love to see more of your things. Thank you

2. Hope

November 6, 2013 at 11:42 am

These were so easy and taste amazing– thanks!

3. Jess

July 10, 2013 at 7:29 pm

I’m a huge fan of Weelicious, the site and cookbook! I’m going to make these graham crackers as party favor for my son’s 1st birthday. I don’t have a food processor, and am hoping that using a pastry cutter will do? I’m also hoping to make the cheese crackers the same way.

July 11, 2013 at 11:36 am

I know lots of people make the cheddar crackers by hand with great results, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work with these! Just make sure to get everything mixed will and smooth to help the dough come together! The great thing about these graham crackers is that the dough is super forgiving!

4. Catherine

April 2, 2013 at 8:15 pm

you are awesome i love your website and love your videos even more im off to make graham crackers

5. Shelby

July 7, 2011 at 8:10 am

My daughter is too young for honey but I know she’ll love these cookies. Will they still taste yummy without the honey?

6. Missy K.

November 6, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Hi. Any way to substitute out the butter? My daughter is lactose intolerant. I would love to give this recipe a shot since I’m sure all of my 3 kids would love it. Normally I am able to substitute milk out, but I’m not clear on the rules of butter and cookies…

Thanks so much!

November 9, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Can she have margerine? I would sub in that for butter, you really need the butter.

7. katie

September 28, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I tried this a couple times and had problems with the dough being too sticky each time. It was too difficult to roll out and even if I managed to get it rolled out I couldn’t get the shape up cleanly to place on the cookie sheet. Any advice you can give? Should I try adding more flour if it gets this way? I would like to try it again as the dough tasted so good, but I could never get a finished product. Thanks for the video!

September 29, 2010 at 1:08 pm

What kind of flour were you using?

8. jenny

September 28, 2010 at 6:30 pm

This is the BEST cookie recipe! Not too sweet, not to messy to make, and the dough is soooo much fun!

9. Jessica

September 28, 2010 at 11:18 am

Thank you for posting this!! This recipe looks so fun and easy! :)

10. Christa

September 25, 2010 at 11:03 pm

Bake for 15 min. in a 350 degree oven.

11. Pat

September 25, 2010 at 6:28 pm

I want to try the Graham Cracker cookies for my grandkids but you didn’t tell us how long to cook them.
    Thanks!