Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites are the best way to get protein and fruit in your body in the easiest way possible!
Popsicles and ice cream sandwiches are delectable and always a go to during the summer, but if you’ve been trying to cook outside the box then these Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites are for you. You only need two ingredients (you may already have in your fridge), so there’s not much “cooking” involved to boot. If you’re looking for fun summertime kitchen projects for your kids that doesn’t involve the oven or a mess these yummy little bites are a winner.
We started by going to our local craft store to pick up the molds. I let the kids each pick their favorites to make it their own!
We always have a ton of greek yogurt on hand, so know that you can make them using different flavors of yogurt including plain (which my kids love). That also goes for fruits. Let your imagination run wild and pick a variety of fruits that are in season including blueberries, finely diced mango, papaya, blackberries, dragonfruit, kiwi and more.
The hardest part about making these Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites is having the patience to wait for them to come out of the freezer. Hopefully you and your kids will be outside swimming and playing as the clock ticks and when it finally time I guarantee you’ll have happy faces all around.
Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bites
- 1 5.3 ounce container whole milk vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- Place yogurt and raspberries in a bowl and mash with a fork If you want chunks of raspberries don’t overly mash.
- Using a small spoon or spatula, place the mixture into silicone molds.
- Tap once or twice to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the mold on a small baking sheet or directly into your freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours or until bites are solid.
- Pops bites from molds and enjoy!