Not enough time (or too lazy) to make homemade crust for a pumpkin pie this Thanksgiving? Want a really fast and easy dessert that your family will think you spent hours preparing?
After roasting a turkey and making homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, and more, I’m exhausted! The thought of having to make a dessert that lives up to that meal is too nerve racking and time consuming for me to try doing, but I still need my pumpkin fix for the holiday!
These individual pumpkin cheesecakes are sweet, creamy and delicious and take no time to whip up.
Kenya loved watching them bake and then was totally bummed that he had to wait until they cooled before he got his little mitts on them. I’m pretty sure it was worth the wait though, since he scarfed his up in no time flat!
Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened (I softened mine on a plate for 20 seconds in the microwave)
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup agave or honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixer or in a bowl with beaters, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Pour into 8 ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve.