This Thanksgiving dessert is not just the easiest you’ll ever make, but downright adorable! Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are crustless wonders, topped with a generous sprinkle of crushed graham crackers. It’s the perfect way to get your pumpkin fix with half the effort of making a pumpkin pie!
Why I Love Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- No-Fuss Delight: Say goodbye to complicated crusts and hello to crushed graham cracker perfection; these mini cheesecakes keep it simple and stress-free. The absence of a crust doesn’t take away an ounce of deliciousness – it just makes your life a whole lot easier.
- Thanksgiving Hero: With the holiday hustle and bustle, these mini wonders come to the rescue. Quick to whip up and effortlessly impressive, they’ll have everyone at your Thanksgiving table satisfied.
- Kid-Friendly Perfection: Little hands, big smiles! Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are perfectly portioned for the little ones at your holiday festivities, ensuring they get their dose of pumpkin goodness without any complaints. It’s a win-win for parents and kids alike.
How to Make Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Puree
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Graham Crackers
1. Prep the Oven: Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whip the Cream Cheese: In a stand up mixer or in a bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
3. Add Pumpkin and Eggs: Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
4. Add Spices and Sweetener: Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and honey and combine.
5. Fill Ramekins: Pour batter evenly between 8 (6-ounce) ramekins and fill 3/4 full. Place ramekins on a baking sheet so that they’re easy to get in and out of the oven.
6. Bake: Place ramekins in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Serve: Cool and serve topped with crushed graham crackers and whipped cream.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes FAQs
- Does this recipe have a crust? Nope! That’s part of the beauty. Instead of making a crust, I just sprinkle crushed graham crackers over the top for the same satisfying crunch and flavor without the hassle.
- Are these pumpkin cheesecakes healthy? Relatively so, yes! I use honey to sweeten these instead of lots of sugar making them a naturally sweet, delicious dessert you can feel good about serving your whole family.
- Can I make these in muffin cups instead of ramekins? I haven’t tried these out in muffin cups, so I can’t say for sure. If you do decide to try that route, I would use muffin liners and you may need to lower the oven temperature and cook for less time as muffins tins usually are made of metal and conduct heat more. Try it and let me know in the comments if it worked!
- What size ramekins do I need for these mini pumpkin cheesecakes? I used eight 6 ounce ramekins to make these! If yours are a different size, you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Can I make these ahead of time to take to a Friendsgiving? Absolutely! These are meant to be served cold, so you can make them a day ahead and store them in the refrigerator. Hold off on the graham cracker topping until you’re ready to serve.
More Easy Thanksgiving Desserts
- Apple Pie Turnovers
- Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
- Apple Pie Cups
- Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pecan Pie
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp
So, there you have it – Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes, the stress-free desserts that are about to become your Thanksgiving hero! Gather your ingredients, embrace the simplicity, and get ready to bask in the sweet aroma of holiday bliss.
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions, and tag me on social media if you make these!
Images by Ivan Solis
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 8 6 ounce ramekins
- hand mixer
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a stand up mixer or in a bowl with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Add the pumpkin and mix until smooth and combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
- Add the cinnamon, nutmeg and honey and combine.
- Pour batter evenly between 8 (6-ounce) ramekins and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with crushed graham crackers, cool and serve.