This Chai Beauty Greens Smoothie is for anyone who wants a low-sugar smoothie that makes you glow from head to toe!
Whenever I drink this smoothie I feel like I’m doing so many good things or my body. The collagen peptides help strengthen hair, skin, and nails. The chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which support brain function (and help me stay full until lunch), and the spinach is high in insoluble fiber and packed with so many important vitamins and nutrients. The chai spices (my favorite is a combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves) aid digestion and have a warming effect in your body.
Want more smoothie recipes? Try out my Mango Spiced Smoothie, Crazy Healthy Smoothie or Blueberry Chia Smoothie. Still not enough? My new cookbook the Smoothie Project is available and has over 100 smoothie recipes + so much more info on how to incorporate smoothies into your every day and change your health!
Chai Beauty Greens Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups (45 g) fresh spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 serving collagen peptides
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon chai spices (or mix of cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and cloves)
- 1 cup (240 ml) almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 handful ice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.