Whatever daddy eats the kids want to eat….or at least that’s true in our family. My husband is really into eating breakfast sandwiches for breakfast, so of course Kenya and Chloe want them also. I wouldn’t say that this Banana Cream Cheese Sammie is exclusively for breakfast, but it’s definitely really delicious first thing in the morning or just as a carbohydrate filled lunch treat to keep everyone full of energy and ready to keep going for the rest of the day until dinner!
Banana Cream Cheese Sammie
- 4 Slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese, divided
- 1 banana
- Cut the banana in half for each sammie. Then cut each half into strips lengthwise (so the pieces are long and flat).
- Spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese on one side of the bread and top with one half of the banana slices.
- Place another piece of bread on top to make a sammie.
- Repeat with the remainder of the ingredients to make the second sammie.