Simple yet delicious, Air Fryer Baby Potatoes are a staple in our house. They’re crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and the perfect side to accompany any and every main dish.
Who doesn’t love a good crispy potato? Some form of potato is 9 times out of 10 on our menu any given night. They’re so versatile and easy to prepare. I love any reason to use my air fryer, so I’ve been making these Air Fryer Baby Potatoes nonstop. With just a tiny bit of oil and your favorite seasonings you can have restaurant worthy crispy potatoes in no time. Serve with a side of creamy garlic dip for a lights out flavor combination!
How to Air Fry Baby Potatoes
It’s almost silly how easy it is to make these Air Fryer Baby Potatoes. It’s only two steps for the potatoes and a third step to make the Creamy Garlic Dip! Here’s how to do it:
- Prepare the baby potatoes: Wash the baby potatoes and cut in half. Place the potatoes, olive oil and seasonings in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Air Fry: Heat the air fryer to 400°F and cook for 22-25 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Make the Creamy Garlic Dip: Place the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and fresh chives in a small bowl and stir to combine. Serve with the potatoes and enjoy!
I love this recipe because it’s great for beginners who are a little hesitant with their new air fryers. It’s hard to mess this one up! It’s also one of my go-to recipes because having crispy potatoes ready to go for a few days makes meal prepping so easy. They pair well with tons of main dishes or you can even add them to a salad to make it a little heartier meal. My whole family loves these little crispy bites and yours will to! If you don’t have an air fryer yet, I highly recommend it! You’ll be making this recipe all the time.
Wondering which are fryer is the best? I’ve had my Philips XXL air fryer for years and love it. It has a large basket, cooks evenly and quickly and is just an overall great product. If you’re looking for something a little more budget friendly then try out this Beautiful air fryer by Drew Barrymore. I use it often and it works great too!
Serve with These Main Dishes
Like I mentioned before, these baby potatoes are super versatile and go with a ton of different main dishes. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Marinated Chicken 6 Ways
- Southern Style Pork Tenderloin
- Maple Soy Salmon
- Guacamole Cheddar Burger
- Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
Next time you’re looking for a simple yet satisfying side dish, go for these Air Fryer Baby Potatoes. They won’t disappoint and you’ll be making them time and time again! Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments or tag me on social media!
Images by Ivan Solis
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Air Fryer Baby Potatoes:
- 1 pound baby potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry’s or other favorite seasoning blend
Creamy Garlic Dip:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- Place first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Heat air fryer to 400°F and cook potatoes 22-25 minutes or until tender inside and golden outside.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine to make the dip.
- Serve potatoes with creamy garlic dip.