I never and I mean never get sick of eating ice cream and frozen yogurt, but it sure is fun to mix it up once in a while. When I was a kid I loved the ice cream places where you got to pick your ice cream base and then add in any mix in’s you wanted. This is similar except a whole lot healthier. If you’ve never made frozen yogurt bark before now is the time to do it!
It’s super easy, but you can watch thisI made for Facebook to see three different ways the kids love eating it.
If you have mix ins you want to try let me know. Kenya has been begging me for a version with Kit Kat candy bars and Chloe asked for goji berries in hers next time. I can only imagine what Gemma would want, but the last time I made this she had it all over herself from head to toe! I’m all about inspiration, so let me know your fave combos!
Frozen Yogurt Bark 3 Ways
- 2 cups whole milk plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together the yogurt, honey and vanilla.
- Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet in an even layer and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Freeze overnight, then break into pieces and serve.