We are well into the new year, trying to stick to our resolutions while getting back into the swing of school and extracurricular activities. Eating healthier is always high on our list, but sometimes that can feel difficult when we’re rushing out the door to school, dance, horseback riding lessons, or art class.
One of our favorite things to reach for during busy days are tasty and nutrient filled smoothies for breakfast, after school snack, and sometimes dessert! I try to make sure our smoothies aren’t filled with added sugar so I’ve teamed up with Truvia Natural Sweetener to bring you this Cherry Vanilla Smoothie for those days you need a little extra help in the kitchen. Watch the video and then whip up a batch of these smoothies for the entire family!
Reduced Sugar Cherry Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packets Truvía® Natural Sweetener (or 1-1⁄2 tsp of Truvía® Spoonable)
- In a blender pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and blend until smooth.