Are you tracking carbs but missing your lunchtime sandwich? Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps are here to satisfy all your low-carb sandwich cravings! Romaine lettuce is hearty and the leaves are large so it is the perfect think to wrap up all your favorite ingredients into a bread-less sandwich.
In this Turkey Club Lettuce Wrap I kept it simple with deli turkey meat, bacon, and avocado. You can definitely add tomatoes, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, or whatever other toppings you love. Serve this in your school or office lunchbox with berries, red bell peppers with hummus, and a brownie for a completely gluten-free meal!
What else would you add to this wrap?!
Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps
- 8 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 slices turkey deli meat
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Remove the stem from the romaine leaves. Lay 1 romaine leaf on a flat surface, and lay 1 more leaf on top in the opposite direction. This will be your wrap or “bread”.
- Layer 2 slices of turkey, 2 slices of bacon, and 1/4 of the sliced avocado. If your bacon is too crispy, you can crumble it to make rolling the wrap easier.
- Roll up into a spiral and cut in half. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 wraps.
- Secure with a toothpick to keep closed if necessary, or lay seam-side down in the lunchbox or on a plate.