A Turkey Cranberry Bagel Sandwich is the perfect way to make sure your Thanksgiving leftovers are not left over for long! It’s hard to beat a crispy bagel layered with roast turkey, cranberry sauce and greens!
Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, we roast (and eat) a lot of turkey in our house. If that sounds familiar to what happens at your house, or even if you just have a bunch of leftovers on hand from Thanksgiving dinner, this bagel sandwich is the perfect and most simple way to change things up a little and still use most of the ingredients you likely have in your refrigerator. My family looks forward to this sandwich almost as much as we look forward to the Thanksgiving meal itself!
Ingredients for Turkey Cranberry Bagel Sandwich
- Bagel: We always have bagels on hand in our freezer because my kids are obsessed. Grab your favorite bagel, slice it in half and toast it to perfection. Or you can air fry your whole bagels straight out of the freezer (425F for about 8 minutes) for a crispy outside and steamy soft inside.
- Roasted Turkey: Slice up your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving to whichever thickness you like. Whether you made Maple Brined Turkey, Herb Brined Turkey or a Simple Roast Turkey Breast, any will work for a delicious leftover sandwich.
- Cranberry Sauce: Any leftover cranberry sauce works fine for this sandwich! We always make Cranberry Orange Sauce every year so that’s usually was we use on ours.
- Lettuce, Sprouts or Micro-greens: We use whatever green we have in the refrigerator from the farmers market to layer on top of the turkey and cranberry sauce!
- Mayonnaise: Your favorite mayo! Add some mustard too if you want. There’s no wrong way to build your bagel sandwich.
More Recipes for Leftover Roasted Turkey
- Potato Turkey Balls
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Shepherd’s Pot Pie
- Turkey Club Lettuce Wraps
- Brazilian Turkey Casserole
A Turkey Cranberry Bagel Sandwich is super simple to make and a great way to use your Thanksgiving leftovers. Make it your however you like and let me know your creations in the comments or on Instagram!
Turkey Cranberry Bagel Sandwich
- Slice the bagel in half and toast.
- Spread mayonnaise on each cut side of the bagel.
- Layer one side of the bagel with turkey, cranberry sauce and greens.
- Top with other side of bagel.